Hi!

Sharing with you a little bit of this and that.

Fiction, some thoughts and more fiction.

If you're a first time visitor, feel free to browse and don't be shy to comment!

Also feel free to contact me on fdramani29@googlemail.com!

Enjoy! x

Monday 13 September 2010

Thank You!

Hi All!

I just wanted to extend some thanks over to you for taking the time to read my blog.

It pleases me to know that I can share a little bit of what I love with others. Some of you have stumbled upon the various pages, others have intentionally entered in.

I hope the stories do make impact. Some are purely for fun, to invoke some laughter, and some inspirational and thought provoking. My earlier posts are simple anecdotes from my day to day life encounters and memories.

Either way, keep reading, and keep enjoying and ta very much for the visits!

Miss Dramani x

2 comments:

  1. Just to say, Thank You too, Miss Dramani!
    Blogging takes a lot of effort, commitment, dedication and of course, discipline - no mean feat!
    No doubt this is in part I suppose, your Pulpit - your Ministry.
    Who knows the lives that may be touched for God!
    Be Encouraged Miss Dramani.
    There is an Encouragement Deficit amongst Believers today.
    We all need to Encourage one another from time to time.
    Isa 41:6 says, They helped everyone his neighbour; and everyone said to his brother, Be of good courage.
    So the carpenters encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil....Isa. 41:7
    Prov. 27:17 says, Iron sharpeneth Iron..
    Keep tapping those fingers Miss Dramani!
    Preparation in obscurity is the birthplace of Greatness.
    Keep Rolling out the Inspiring Blogs and don't despise the days of small beginnings; For though thy beginning was small, thy latter end should greatly increase.
    Once again Miss Dramani, Be Encouraged.
    Lol isi. xx

    ReplyDelete