Hi!

Sharing with you a little bit of this and that.

Fiction, some thoughts and more fiction.

If you're a first time visitor, feel free to browse and don't be shy to comment!

Also feel free to contact me on fdramani29@googlemail.com!

Enjoy! x

Friday 24 September 2010

Be Right Back

Hi!!

I may be silent for a while, but I am merely thinking of wonderful stories and anecdotes that may bless you, plus trying to engage in some other priorities that are calling!

Keep checking in and re-read posts of old.

We shall continue our rendezvous soon!

Much Love,

Fatima x

2 comments:

  1. By the way Miss Dramani, I'm trying to be succinct in my comments.
    I'm not a blogger by any accounts and I hope I haven't led you to believe otherwise.
    I'm not even a Rookie!
    I'm simply just an enthusiast!
    That explains in part, my lack of brevity and inability to abide by the golden mean of Publillius Syrus; of saying too much and too little.
    I suppose it stems from my appetite for prolixity and verbosity :)
    Miss Dramani, I've been very formal in my address - may I address you as, Fatima ?
    You bet! I'd be back too!
    Best Wishes.
    Lol isi. xxx

    ReplyDelete