Hi!

Sharing with you a little bit of this and that.

Fiction, some thoughts and more fiction.

If you're a first time visitor, feel free to browse and don't be shy to comment!

Also feel free to contact me on fdramani29@googlemail.com!

Enjoy! x

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Time to Catch some Zzzzz's

Well, it's way past my bed time. I've had some, I would say fun, but that's just cliche, rather I've had an interesting evening trying to get my blog set up. Am sure there will be some changes along the way to the general set up and site navigation, but for now, I am about ready to fly the coup and find a nice nest in a tree. OK, so my bed is more inviting right now than a nest in a tree, but you get what I mean...

Funny, I was talking to a work colleague today, and he was telling me about his latest best buy - an electric blanket. Man, he made it sound like heaven had arrived right here on earth in the form of heat transmitting wires encased in a soft quilt that, as Americans would say, keeps the 'tush' warm and puts a smile on your face before the sheep start jumping the fence.

Thinking about that electric blanket has me reaching for my hot water bottle just as I type, ready to fill my own simplified heat omitting transmitter with freshly boiled hot water.

Doesn't sound as glam as an electric blanket dah-ling, but beggars can't be choosers eh!

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your one year Blog-Anniversary:)
    More grease to your elbows.
    Is a 'special' anniversary blog in the making?
    Best Wishes for the future.
    Regular-Blog-Reader
    isi.

    ReplyDelete